well you have 2 laugh

What wrong with sitting by your computer, talking about them, collecting (hoarding) them, spending all your hard earned cash (from sitting next to a computer) on bikes that dont get ridden and probably will never get to see a sprinkling of mud?

U may have a point actually.

nope no computer i will try and make it as clear as i can HE IS A TEN FOLD PRAT what he amounts too is anything you can or have done he has topped it

Farmer Johns rule! :)

What were the others that came out shortly after (i think they were more knobbly)

Uncle Jesse's?

jesse.jpg

ahh Cousin ;)

1075707838904_BW_3431_FarmerJohnCousinTires26.jpg

U brakes had a good come back on BMX's anyway so they didn't really disappear :D

od_evolv1-all.jpg

04BMX_Venom_BLU.jpg

Russell":14nfmk4b said:
(this post in no way implies that I am fast, or don't spend a disproportionate amount of time sat in front of my PC talking about bikes and is merely written in the interest of balance to represent the views of people who don't care about U-brakes, Farmer Johns tyres and such like. This post also is in no way intended as a slur against those that do spend a disporportionate amount of time sat in front of a PC discussing old bikes and collecting bikes rather than riding them, its cool to remember the past, but don't forget to be excited about the future.)

LOL - I've never as much a part of a disclaimer as i do right now, ha ha.

:D

What about people who, seeing your sling shot, ask you "you're not gonna ride that are you" or "why did you repair that frame, just buy a new one.."

I liked Farmer John's because they were basically my name but backwards. But I never had any cousins, so i didn't buy any of them.

Wu-Tangled":3cb26qp3 said:
I liked Farmer John's because they were basically my name but backwards. But I never had any cousins, so i didn't buy any of them.

'Snhoj Remraf??

What a name is that. :)

novekili":1tx71r0t said:
What about people who, seeing your sling shot, ask you "you're not gonna ride that are you"

Hell, I shout that at people on Slingshots and I understand the whole retro thing :)

Back