New project: Vicini 1987 / new pics december 14th. (page 2)

This sweet little thing just popped up in a box I had lying around. NOS Shimano FD-A105.
Much nicer than the Tiagra front derailleur! :cool:

105FD.jpg

I have a nice Mavic front mech going spare if you want it. It's for braze-on though so you'd need an adaptor. And a pair of 36H Mavic 501 hubs on a Rigida DP18 rear and SUP front (from my Alan - when I build the new wheelset up on 500s and Open 4s), if you don't mind screw-on cassettes. Both would keep your boss happy.

Drop the ksyriums though. Not so nice on this build. Sorry.

dbmtb":34g3kugz said:
I have a nice Mavic front mech going spare if you want it. It's for braze-on though so you'd need an adaptor. And a pair of 36H Mavic 501 hubs on a Rigida DP18 rear and SUP front (from my Alan - when I build the new wheelset up on 500s and Open 4s), if you don't mind screw-on cassettes. Both would keep your boss happy.

Hmmm... Sounds nice. I have a Mavic rear mech on hand to match, but I am on a relly tight budget at the moment, so I'll have to use what I have got. But those Mavic hubs sure are really nice!!! :p

dbmtb":34g3kugz said:
Drop the ksyriums though. Not so nice on this build. Sorry.

Don't worry. The wheels will be Reflex rims, Ritchey WCS spokes w. alloy nipples and a set of okay-ish Connect hubs from DanAgentur. Complete weight 1563 grams, so that is okay. :)

SStumpjump":1l2qwcd9 said:
okay-ish Connect hubs from DanAgentur.

Thank you for your generous contribution to my local community's largest employer.

I live on the same street as SRAM Nordic (as they are now known).

dbmtb":3c2okd3v said:
SStumpjump":3c2okd3v said:
okay-ish Connect hubs from DanAgentur.

Thank you for your generous contribution to my local community's largest employer.

I live on the same street as SRAM Nordic (as they are now known).

Do you live in Årslev? I grew up there. Close to the church in Sdr. Nærå!
Lived there for the first 19 years of my life. :LOL:

Small world!

dbmtb":2imido0q said:
No way....

You remember Klints købmand?

That's our house.

I don't remember where that is. Only that there was something with that name... Might have a friend who is the grand- or great grandson of mr. Klint actually.

Where on Stationsvej is it? Is it close to something I should know? I haven't been there for several years, so my memory is starting to get weak... :oops:

Just got a much nicer rear hub. :D
Last silver non-disc Hügi 240 from the danish distributor.

QR is an old Shimano (600?), bit of polishing needed...

Hugi_240.jpg

OK. New wheels built on saturday over a bottle of red wine and after a great dinner with a mate :D

Classic Mavic Open Pro's with DT Revolution 2,0/1,5 mm spokes and alloy nipples. Crossed 3 times.

rear_wheel.jpg

front_wheel.jpg

Should get the bike rolling before x-mas! :p

Back