The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

Okay, let's make it a small NW and NW Xmas do then - suggest Saturday December 12th for starters. Mark - if you want to fly by S Manchester, we can go across in my MPV to save fuel/time and have a good natter...

NB. It will need to be an early start due to fading light.

Mr K

I can make it on the 12th too. Need to get back for a 21st birthday though, so an early start works for me.

I can't manage the 12th, but would be up for things otherwise...

Is the date set in stone?

Cheers,
BB.

BoyBurning":2iggvulg said:

Cheers,
BB.
North Wales can you confirm?

Yep, it's my last pre-AEC era rideout - no frills/loads thrills... Christmas extras permissable include gluhwein flasks, reindeer antlers and holly - no mince pies - can't stand 'em! Prizes for red and white bikes/kit only!

Mr K

drystonepaul":3o4qdwwt said:
I'm already thinking of organising a ride over near to me for the NWAs and all-comers in early 2010.
I'm reckoning on the last weekend in January for about 20-25 miles starting in Macclesfield Forest and over to Three-Shires-Head.

So at this very early stage, who might be up for it...?

My Birthday on the 27th, might be just what I need to balance the beer & pies I've got in mind!

Might even have bikes built by then...

elPedro666":12r6sx16 said:
drystonepaul":12r6sx16 said:
I'm already thinking of organising a ride over near to me for the NWAs and all-comers in early 2010.
I'm reckoning on the last weekend in January for about 20-25 miles starting in Macclesfield Forest and over to Three-Shires-Head.

So at this very early stage, who might be up for it...?

My Birthday on the 27th, might be just what I need to balance the beer & pies I've got in mind!

Might even have bikes built by then...

Great stuff. I will however be planning more beer at pies in a brilliant little pub at the end of the ride, with the potential for additional beer and pies at various points along it.

BTW: Ride now confirmed on the 30th January. More details to follow soon.
:D

sinnett177":34hu7q9g said:
BoyBurning":34hu7q9g said:

Cheers,
BB.
North Wales can you confirm?

Yep, it's my last pre-AEC era rideout - no frills/loads thrills... Christmas extras permissable include gluhwein flasks, reindeer antlers and holly - no mince pies - can't stand 'em! Prizes for red and white bikes/kit only!

Mr K

No worries, can't make it then unfortunately.

Pre-AEC era means what Neil? Been thinking, but can't work it out...

Back