Fear the chair !

Nice one Rich ;)

jez-2-many-bikes":jmk1o8mr said:
God look how young the were :? :oops:

Yeah, thing is when we were reading that we were probably thinking "Man, wish I was that old so I could afford one of those rigs" :roll:

kingroon":11ubn3o3 said:
Nice one Rich ;)

jez-2-many-bikes":11ubn3o3 said:
God look how young the were :? :oops:

Yeah, thing is when we were reading that we were probably thinking "Man, wish I was that old so I could afford one of those rigs" :roll:

:LOL: True.

That looks fun though.

Thats the article, think they were on some old MTB video as well .

would love that kona, I could put a nice wicker chair on the platform so my missus can join me on a ride :)

retrobikeguy":3ffdidbk said:
I could put a nice wicker chair on the platform so my missus can join me on a ride :)

personally i ride to get away from the wife and kids - got up at 5 today for a pre-work ride in the woods!

nice one kev 5am!! Thats my stylee!
If only you lived nearer I would be well up for that! Everyone thinks I am joking when I say meet at 7am :roll:

Dont worry about living nearer I've just come home from my thursday night ride in derbyshire......125mile round trip after work! :shock:
Bummer living where there are no decent hills :evil:

rc300":2s095y6s said:
Dont worry about living nearer I've just come home from my thursday night ride in derbyshire......125mile round trip after work! :shock: :evil:

seriously?

now that i'm older with more family ties & responsibilties I'm glad I based myself so close to decent trails & mountains at the start. I cant even begin to imagine having to travel that far to go for a ride. Cwmcarn is fairly close & always amuses me how many people on the trail have travelled from reading, swindon, bristol etc just for an evening ride on weekday!

different strokes for different folks I guess :)

Latest posts

Back