Hope Mono hubs - Dura Ace chainset - Dura Ace stem

i-am-iron-man

Senior Retro Guru
You know when you get that sinking "oh christ, I don't get paid for a week and a half and I've already blown through my overdraft" feeling?

Hope Hubs
These are red, 32H and for bicycles with rim-brakes.

15112009420.jpg

The rear is brand new and has never been laced or used. The front has been pre-loved and you can see where the spokes once were, but has visibly had a very easy life with no marks or signs of use. The bearings are butter-smooth, as you'd expect. No fading, nice and red. I paid £95 for the rear a few months ago.
£105 posted within the UK.

Dura Ace Team Issue Chainset
This is a 9-speed / Octalink Dura Ace 7700 Chainset. The cranks are 172.5mm and the chainrings are 42/53.

15112009416.jpg

(Sorry for improvised camera-phone picture...)

I bought this chainset NOS a few months ago and it cost me quite a few quid. I have fitted it but its only done a hundred miles or so. There is not a mark on it. It is spotless and immaculate.
I'd like £80 posted within the UK.

Dura Ace stem - SOLD
I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but I also have a 1", 100mm Dura Ace 7400 quill stem for sale. Although it has been used and there are marks below the maximum insertion point, it is boxed and looks very clean indeed. It is the type of stem where all the bolts are invisible - the quill and bar clamp are within the body of the stem.
I was hit for a healthy dose of customs fees when I bought this, so it ended up costing me an eye-watering amount of money. I am selling for a stupid £40 posted. Worth significantly more on eBay!

Cheques are fine but obviously I have to clear them first. I do Paypal but the buyer has to pay the fee.

Back