Boxed Box Cantis and Levers

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
I'm in smug mode... $60 BIN..! Never seen the cantis before... they remind me of Onza cranks (can't think why...)!

:cool:

Neil

PS. Bet I lose the buggers in the post now....

Attachments

• 18d6_1.JPG.jpg
    18d6_1.JPG.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3,558
Braking sweat

'94 FSR with '96 triple clamp DHOs... or RTS1.... or S-Works M2 with FSXs...

Reserve the right to change my mind 16 times between now and them arriving!

Neil

Strawberries for donkeys

Yep - these levers do have that 'cheap' feel to them - but what wouldn't compared to the billet-hewn orginals!

I bought them because I wanted some cantis (which are okay quality-wise) that went with the set of original levers that I bought off Simon. Never seen 'proper' cantis though - did they exist?

The wife gets the cheapo levers, natch... :LOL:

Neil

neil, i got a set of those levers coming, primarily for the cable adjusters and the lever bush-washers, have you got these in your possession? if so what size thread are the adjusters :?:

ps. when i get mine and rob the parts, you can have the rest for spares if you wish, give them to u a ssmm, cheers al.

I remember those Onza cranks, they have the same profile, no wonder they remind you of it.
Maybe cheap, but looks funny.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back