1991 GT Quatrefoil DX Tandem

DeletedUser006

Old School Grand Master
First things first is a big thank to LGF who spotted this on Ebay watch last weekend , maybe its Karma for spotting Sinnetts Dyna-Tech for him but never the less I am very thankfull to LGF :cool:

I have been after a Tandem for a while and this is just perfect. I still cant get over how long this thing is.

Anyway, It is in very good condition and needs a small amount of of cleaning to get it looking tip top, I have another rolls on its way (thanks to madcowkev) It has at somepoint had JUDY SL's added that are for 26" wheels and I dont think I will be happy with these forks as there is zero clearance above tyre and the brakes are not able to cope with a higher rim. The Rims are 700D which as I have found are a propriotry size to GT tandems :?

I am yet to ride it as I have a back injury that is annoying the hell out of me at the moment.

The funniest part is it still says triple triangle on the rear ............................ I can see at least 5 :LOL:

I will get a full spec later but its full DX with 3x DX chainsets :cool:

Cheers and Enjoy

GTQuatrefoilDXNov2009001.jpg

GTQuatrefoilDXNov2009010.jpg

GTQuatrefoilDXNov2009004.jpg

GTQuatrefoilDXNov2009005.jpg

GTQuatrefoilDXNov2009006.jpg

GTQuatrefoilDXNov2009007.jpg

GTQuatrefoilDXNov2009008.jpg

GTQuatrefoilDXNov2009013.jpg

GTQuatrefoilDXNov2009009.jpg

GTQuatrefoilDXNov2009014.jpg

Yeh, that was overpriced... :evil:

If you are willing to ship that piece of crap to Finland, I can pay same what you did... :LOL:

That looks awesome :cool: , paint finish is lovely.

Whats the standover height on the front section ?, rear looks about an 18 but the front looks huge :shock:

jimihendrix":2uns42w7 said:
That looks awesome :cool: , paint finish is lovely.

Whats the standover height on the front section ?, rear looks about an 18 but the front looks huge :shock:

Rear is 17.5 C2C . 19 CTT and Front is 19.5 C2C and 21" CTT, Its very big and almost HGV like :LOL:

longun":2uns42w7 said:
looks ace,how does the u brake work at speed?

I took it round the block on Monday when I got it and brakes were non existant, Originally had canti's up front, seriously scary ! I am looking into a magura upgrade to make sure.

crumps lol,maguras fit with the brackets up side down for us dont they? looks mint,id be scared our lass would be lazy if we had one,and theres no way id let her steer lol

Back