NWA: Farleton Fell. Saturday 28/11/09 !!!ALL WELCOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've got the Salsa finished and I'm taking it :twisted:

Looking forward to this, anyone had a look at the trail recently?

Still here and looking forward to it. We've had a good bit of rain, but with it being lime stone and the bed rock being just below the soil it drains real quick here. Plenty of variations and country lanes to choose from if necessary too.

kaiser":21r61o4m said:
Well I've got the Salsa finished and I'm taking it :twisted:

Looking forward to this, anyone had a look at the trail recently?
Will hit the fell tomorrow for a quick blast on the single speed. It's very well drained up there so see no dramas what so ever. If it's wet next weekend we'll avoid the limestone as best as possible.

Still not sure what to ride.
Options are:

Saracen Kili Racer - rigid, e-stay, cantis, skinwalls.
GT Bravado - Z2's, XT, V-brakes, smokes.
Marin Muirwoods - rigid. 7spd, cantis, amberwalls.
GT Karakoram Elite - rigid, splatterpaint, u-brake, DX, skinwalls, bit small.
Modern Orange P7 - ( :LOL: )

What'll it be...?

drystonepaul":288q0b87 said:
Still not sure what to ride.
Options are:

Saracen Kili Racer - rigid, e-stay, cantis, skinwalls.
GT Bravado - Z2's, XT, V-brakes, smokes.
Marin Muirwoods - rigid. 7spd, cantis, amberwalls.
GT Karakoram Elite - rigid, splatterpaint, u-brake, DX, skinwalls, bit small.
Modern Orange P7 - ( :LOL: )

What'll it be...?

go for the Bravado :)

I will be bringing my extremely scruffy but much loved Spesh Hardrock circa 1989. Taking it to Glentress Today to check latest tweaks are OK and to spy out sections of secret singletrack for stuff MacRetro might be planning ;)

velomaniac":11uwuhpr said:
I will be bringing my extremely scruffy but much loved Spesh Hardrock circa 1989. Taking it to Glentress Today to check latest tweaks are OK and to spy out sections of secret singletrack for stuff MacRetro might be planning ;)
Can't help feeling just a LOT envious of you lot living Sooooooooooooo close to all that riding :cry: :cry: :cry:

Damn I might have to bail, Sorry, I've been collecting bits for my survival returning to do a RB ride but my bad back reared its ugly head again yesterday, I've been proactively fixing it since spring/summer (dalby warm up), but stress at work has made it counteractive. It will prob be too much too soon, too far away from home. :oops: :(

Have fun if I don't make it, and I'll keep training with early 2010 in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back