Refurb a 92 Orange Clockwork LX

fingers":38x9rdpz said:
BTW - your chain is running foul in your rearmech...

Oops no....It's my routing of the chain. How embarrassing. Bugger. OK. Will fix next week when i replaced the chain.

I just love black clockworks :D

I was after one recently but missed out......I will have one, one day :LOL:

Oh, by the way, you MUST keep the saddle.......its part of the bike from new and even if you don't want to ride it, don't get rid of it....

That look's stunning :cool: , look's very original and in great condition, agree with stedlocks ^ on the saddle, if you must change it dont bin it or sell it, it's part of the bike and matches the Orange stem and bars.

Do you ride with the saddle so low in the frame ?, bike would be astheticaly better with more post showing.

if that was mine i'd put it in this months BOTM.

it looks great, very similar to my prestige.

damn i want an orange i can ride :cry:

Stedlocks and Jimi. You're right. I shall keep the saddle, although i've oredered a black and orange Charge Spoon to actually use to ride it.

It's a 19" frame that was always too big for me when i first bought it. I think i can get the post another inch or two up, but no more. I agree with your point though. Shame the post is so scratched. I wanted to buff it up, but it would scratch again as soon as i reinserted it.

Khane. What's BOTM?

Tollers

A classic orange if I ever so one - very nice!

Looks clean enough, just a quick fettle with the bearings she’ll be sound.

"Khane. What's BOTM?" your bike - get some good snaps in daylight and get it entered.

Back