BoTM Novemember 09 Nominations - Mid Range Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nomination

Brettels":3ggluqul said:
Here is my Specialized Stumpjumper A1 FS 1996 with mostly LX (some Deore - Hubs and front der.).........

I'll vote for it! :D

Thought about entering mine, but alas, it wears XT hubs.

Not the best but....maybe ;)

My old Hardrock

Attachments

• Specialized Hardrock 95.jpg
    Specialized Hardrock 95.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 708
Not the best but....maybe ;)

My old Hardrock

Attachments

• Specialized Hardrock 95.jpg
    Specialized Hardrock 95.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 706
After reading through pages upon pages or argument about whats mid range to see if Deore DX is mid range, i'm entering my alpinestars cro-mega DX anyway. Definitely mid range IMHO as it was the 2nd lowest in heirachy of 5 models. John, if you don't agree please dispose of to the Retrobike HQ bin.

2009_0603astars0005.jpg

Easy_Rider":236eisez said:
GoldenEraMTB":236eisez said:
makster":236eisez said:
legrandefromage":236eisez said:
GoldenEraMTB":236eisez said:
SF Klein":236eisez said:
^^was this a random post or a serious nomination? :?:

newb :roll:

:LOL: ;)

perhaps that post should be moved.

or at least take the back rack off it

Thats no rack...its a new kind of portable grill. Just check the amount of lights pointing at it ;)

perfect for tailgating at the futbol match...wait, do you guys tailgate, or is that just strictly an american football phenomenon :D

We don't have the weather for it so stop rubbing our noses it it :roll: :p

Weather? Are you kidding? The first game or 3 sure its nice but by week 4 or 5 its nothing but rain, snow, some combination of the 2 and more often than not horrifically cold. That said drinking beers and shouting J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!! at the top of my lungs in the middle of a parking lot could well be the --soaking wet, shiveringly frozen-- highlight of my week.

And yes, most of the time I ride the 9 miles to the game. But meet more car bound 'gaters there for the warm ride home.

stauqmuk":3lhfh2o5 said:
Easy_Rider":3lhfh2o5 said:
GoldenEraMTB":3lhfh2o5 said:
makster":3lhfh2o5 said:
legrandefromage":3lhfh2o5 said:
GoldenEraMTB":3lhfh2o5 said:
SF Klein":3lhfh2o5 said:
^^was this a random post or a serious nomination? :?:

newb :roll:

:LOL: ;)

perhaps that post should be moved.

or at least take the back rack off it

Thats no rack...its a new kind of portable grill. Just check the amount of lights pointing at it ;)

perfect for tailgating at the futbol match...wait, do you guys tailgate, or is that just strictly an american football phenomenon :D

We don't have the weather for it so stop rubbing our noses it it :roll: :p

Weather? Are you kidding? The first game or 3 sure its nice but by week 4 or 5 its nothing but rain, snow, some combination of the 2 and more often than not horrifically cold. That said drinking beers and shouting J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!! at the top of my lungs in the middle of a parking lot could well be the --soaking wet, shiveringly frozen-- highlight of my week.

And yes, most of the time I ride the 9 miles to the game. But meet more car bound 'gaters there for the warm ride home.

Ah, one of the diehard JETS fans...I salute you, sir :D

I'm a Giants fan myself ;)

After reading through pages upon pages or argument about whats mid range to see if Deore DX is mid range, i'm entering my alpinestars cro-mega DX anyway. Definitely mid range IMHO as it was the 2nd lowest in heirachy of 5 models. John, if you don't agree please dispose of to the Retrobike HQ bin.

I don't know about mid range.....I'd vote for it in a regular month, that's nice :cool:

GoldenEraMTB":1iejashg said:

And my hats off to you, a 4 game slide is a bit harder to swallow for NY's golden boys than for us Jets fans watching yet another inevitably dismal season. This week though it will be different.

Oh and I almost forgot here's my entry... an all original 1998 Amp B4. Full LX group aside from the brake calipers and front hub (Amp D1 discs).

Attachments

• amp front.jpg
    amp front.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 763
  • amp side.jpg
    amp side.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 763
stauqmuk":2pn34aqq said:
GoldenEraMTB":2pn34aqq said:

And my hats off to you, a 4 game slide is a bit harder to swallow for NY's golden boys than for us Jets fans watching yet another inevitably dismal season. This week though it will be different.

Oh and I almost forgot here's my entry... an all original 1998 Amp B4. Full LX group aside from the brake calipers and front hub (Amp D1 discs).

ah yes, things are not going too well right now. they'll start running the ball again, and things will get back on track.

That's a good rugged looking amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back