NE&Yorks go Rallying! Dalby & Langdale 14/11/09

Might be a problem here too. Van is well fooked and its going to be next week before I get the injectors back and my winter car has just failed its MOT with a list as long as your arm.

Coblers shoe and all that :?

Will work on it.

Not going to be able to make it :( NEC Classic Car show on Sunday means I have to cram all the weekends jobs into Saturday.

Dr S":2dmxtynr said:
Might be a problem here too. Van is well fooked and its going to be next week before I get the injectors back and my winter car has just failed its MOT with a list as long as your arm.

Coblers shoe and all that :?

Will work on it.

Come on Si your supposed to be in the motor trade :LOL: :LOL:

Is it just going to be Marcus and myself ? or is there any one else

Ha :LOL:
Thats the problem, not enough time to sort your own shite. Just ordered a mountain of parts to fix the Alfa and if i can find time i'll slap em on and get a re-test on friday.

Failing that i'll just borrow something. I will be there. Who is having breakfast??

Gil is coming too and is working on Ian and Young Mark.

Would offer you a lift Si but that'd be one hell of a round trip! Might try to get there for brekkie,I'll see what time the little monster gets me up!

You're only up the road Giles- two hours away for me. Worth it though, nice big full english and a mug of tea :LOL:

Change of plan for me, Alfa still giving problems so refitting the duff injectors and the new Turbo on the van tonight. Will be a bitch to start but once going it will be fine.

Anyone checked the weather??

I'll be there.
Just looked at Met online forecast for Scarborough and it doesn't look that bad really.
Just in case I manage to be up early, (Ha - I'm only 12 miles from Pickering!) which cafe do you frequent?
See you in the morning!

Russels Cafe on the bottom end of the High Street. We usually meet in the supermarket car park around the corner.

Anyone heard anything from Andy B?

Latest posts

Back