Show us yer Canadian classics

andrewl":240uogw2 said:
GoldenEraMTB":240uogw2 said:
what that the green toad on ebay for the longest with the dubious photos and optimistic pricing.

The pics improved and the price came down, and then it was gone...was wondering who bought it.

Yes its the same bike :oops:

While I still haven't actually seen it myself - yet (its still with a mate in the US), its not in bad condition at all. It was just purchased new by someone who wasn't really into mountain bikes and so its been sitting around unused for a long long time.

I should have it in my hands fairly soon, so I'll save the rest of the details until then... :cool:

nice to connect the dots, thanks :)

Going against the grain here ;) Raceface Turbine crankset on my modern Scott build!

pbpic4266731.jpg

My beautiful Canadian, no apologies for modern content. Love the detail, you can just make out the red maple leaf logos on the brake levers and calipers :cool:

rocky_002_263.jpg

Neil G":2ge48ppu said:
Wow..how short is that scott!
Yeah the cockpit is a bit short, but the angle of the seat tube makes up for that a bit, i have had to push the seat back as far as it will go and put the bars as low and far forward as they will go though. Doesn't help that i'm 6ft1 and riding a medium. The back end is quite long too due to the linkage, i think that makes the front look a bit shorter.

REKIBorter":2h6wc97s said:
My beautiful Canadian, no apologies for modern content. Love the detail, you can just make out the red maple leaf logos on the brake levers and calipers :cool:

Show us yer Canadian classics....not show us your modern shite ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Back