univega alpina pro

Its looking good, I have got a set of LX cranks coming off my Uni v soon as I`m upgrading the groupset to M950 LMK if you are interested.

I put 100mm Z2 Bombers on my Alpina 506 and they made it horrible to ride! it was a real effort to turn the bars and tracked terribly!

Tony....

cheers tony, I have some cranks already. I will let you know how it rides albeit the bombers are 80mm and have a good bit of sag so might be a better fit.

clockworkgazz":24kktadu said:
cheers tony, I have some cranks already. I will let you know how it rides albeit the bombers are 80mm and have a good bit of sag so might be a better fit.

Actually thinking back they were 80mm ones! would be good to know how they ride on yours tho.

Tony....

Getting there should be done by month end- having second thoughts about the pink cable :?

univega-3.jpg

clockworkgazz":3bstsfcp said:
having second thoughts about the pink cable :?

It has to be pink or black. Every one has black cables, go with pink, go on, go on, go on.

i believe in fixies":29397ktl said:
clockworkgazz":29397ktl said:
having second thoughts about the pink cable :?

It has to be pink or black. Every one has black cables, go with pink, go on, go on, go on.

no sure gazz is butch enough to carry off the pink cables IMHO. :LOL:

gazz as another option I have some silver braided stuff, would work quite well with the univega font and colour.

I have cut up the pink so with one front vee section it is complete so I might as well dress it up and see, but the silver stuff sounds interesting aswell :?

need to get some brake bosses too, everything about this bike has been a protracted affair :evil:

just finished putting the old girl together, a quick fettle and I should be able to get a shot and report back on whether the forks are to much.

unibomberc.jpg

unibomberm.jpg

unibomberf.jpg

unibomber.jpg

Back