The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ape said:
Ok, I need to consider selling my flite as it doesn't really go with the new bike and also have a pair of Dai Compe levers that are no longer any use to me. No idea what to price them at as I don't want to overcharge people but don't want to do myself out of money either as I need it right now lol. Here are some pics, feel free to ask me any questions that might help give me and idea on price. Thanks in advance.

P1010824.jpg

£30-35 for the saddle more if you include the ravioli ;)

clockworkgazz":1psx0jbj said:
ape":1psx0jbj said:
Ok, I need to consider selling my flite as it doesn't really go with the new bike and also have a pair of Dai Compe levers that are no longer any use to me. No idea what to price them at as I don't want to overcharge people but don't want to do myself out of money either as I need it right now lol. Here are some pics, feel free to ask me any questions that might help give me and idea on price. Thanks in advance.

P1010824.jpg

£30-35 for the saddle more if you include the ravioli ;)

Lol I must be getting better at this, I guessed around that kind of figure but wasn't 100% sure, and knew someone would like the Ravioli lol. Thanks a lot its appreciated will probably put if up for sale soon they with more pics, any ideas on the levers, I know bugger all about dia compe stuff other than the stuff they did for bmx's when I used to ride them lol

sorry I'm clueless on levers- put them on highish and see if anyone thinks they are worth it, you can always reduce the price.

clockworkgazz":3v5kle8g said:
sorry I'm clueless on levers- put them on highish and see if anyone thinks they are worth it, you can always reduce the price.

dia compe does not fetch much...keep it unless you're going to bin it, then list it on ebay starting at $5.00.

My boss at work has just revealed he has a 1990 Kona Explosif frame and uber rare Rock Shox RS1s, including the pump for them . . .

can you give me an idea of how much either are worth? He's thinking of selling them now I've convinced him there's a retro scene . . . they were heading for the bin!!! :roll:

chodjinn":gpf0wlxu said:
My boss at work has just revealed he has a 1990 Kona Explosif frame and uber rare Rock Shox RS1s, including the pump for them . . .

can you give me an idea of how much either are worth? He's thinking of selling them now I've convinced him there's a retro scene . . . they were heading for the bin!!! :roll:

There are some around here, but mostly over there, that would frown upon what you did. How dare you not take them for free from the bin after he threw them out :p

I'm not one of them ;)

pics with details, please...

Any idea of Value ? ....Thank you :)

Hi , just joined the site , Have looked every where for info on my bike , Its a Saracen Kili Racer Team .

Totaly original 100% , no replacement parts , puntures or anything !

I bought it from new back in the early 90's , (the year it came out ) .
Have only rid it about 6 times total lol .

Heres a quick run down on some of the parts ......

Ritchey Vantage sports rims , World champion Series tyres , Deore DX M brake system , Ritchey Force Lite Bars 2014 t6- 170grams , Tioga Stem .

The frame is a Tange MTB Double butted cro-mo frame .

Thank you :)

Attachments

• PHTO0013.JPG
    PHTO0013.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 1,198
  • PHTO0012.JPG
    PHTO0012.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 1,198
  • PHTO0002.JPG
    PHTO0002.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,198
  • PHTO0001.JPG
    PHTO0001.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,198
Looks very nice. 1993 model as seen in the 93 catalogue.
If in good condition then you could possibly look to ask £150-200 as a very rough guess. Maybe more as quite a few forum members have a bit of a soft spot for an early Saracen as witnessed here.

Attachments

• imgsaracen013_large_164.jpg
    imgsaracen013_large_164.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back