today's a feel good day.

another strange set!

Hi neil, heres a pic of another fork i've got, why change, it's 2 do with damaging the leg on an SL set with a hope bracket, so swopped the leg of a good un', here's the table of tat', i'm hording/stashing, al

Attachments

• final hurdle! 039.jpg
    final hurdle! 039.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 2,014
That sounds like a great way to spend the day to me! :cool:
What an awesme collection of bike tat you have too... its a great feeling opening a load of parcels and packages from Ebay full of MTB trick bits :p

street":1bqflsf6 said:
That sounds like a great way to spend the day to me! :cool:
What an awesme collection of bike tat you have too... its a great feeling opening a load of parcels and packages from Ebay full of MTB trick bits :p

until your missus starts buggin you as to why none of her ebay parcels ever turn up :roll: :|

ti-fat-dude - quick , send me your rasta salsa skewers FOC before you find a use for em :LOL:

Wow!, now thats a really nice Fat Chance titanium.
allso perfect component choice.

Please post photo's when the bike is ready for a ride.

Lid, sorry mate, heh heh.
don't know about you mate, but i'm really mardy when i lose a sale on a part that i've spent the whole week speccing and checking out periodically. kinda think of it as already purchased and waiting to be fitted. this happened to me on sunday just gone, a chance find of those 'eye ball' grafton canti hangers, sitting a +/- 15 for a whole week then pushed in a crafty 45 last mins, BIG red cross, went upwards to 90 then lost out in typing time, was i mad!! Anyone here wants to own up! cheera ti-fat-al.

Thanks for starting my day off great ti-fat-man.. :D

Great spec on that Fat Ti.. :cool:

Ahhh, the ebay time out phenomenon..on Trade Me in New Zealand, if you put a last second bid on an auction, the auction carries on for another 2 minutes, each bloody time too...I was going for 20 minutes with this other guy on an auction, I must have lost 2 kgs in sweat... :shock:

Great looking bikes by the way! :D

cheers kingroon, forgot that your always 'upside down' so to speak.
only since i've been lurking here and watching others, have i learn't, that sometimes, 'less is more' (i think i'll copyright that here). got plenty of the trick stuff over the years, fashion themes etc, but my bikes have always looked kinda like xmas trees with trinkets and flashing lights! Jez and Petes builds have always inspired me, so stripped of the numerous colours and gone with the one main theme. never really thought of PAULS back in the day, and then just stumbled across through the forum. the fat-ti build has three main brands. Ringle-hubs/stem/cage/seat clamp/wheel release, Syncros-seat post/bar/cranks and Pauls-levers/cantis/shifters. Two colours namely the black and blue. cheers al.

Back