REAL ALE WOBBLE 2009 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not much in the way of rain, locally, so far this week, possibly flippers and a snorkel instead of a canoe :D
My boss is working like a dog this week to make up for having friday off. Midnight finish last night and 7am start this morning :evil:
So forgive me if I nod off friday evening ;)

Re: .

Grannygrinder":1om1p8i8 said:
Bloody marvelous, within seconds of posting the previous post I could here the rain bouncing of the skylights. :?

Anyone remember what the build up was like last year with the conditions we had? :?

Just had a rummage through the forecasts .... yep we are buggered :shock:

From about 6 different sites

Rain with 30mph winds with 50 mph gusts !!!

to be honest the conditions don't make a hug amount of difference - you'll get wet, muddy and cold whatever :D

Yeah just been checking the forecasts....looks like a rough one chaps. Rain & mud I can live with. Localised flooding and high winds at the same time, I dont find so fun.

we have had a battering this evening in the Cotswolds!! :shock:

Spent half hour this evening in bike shop fumbling over a pair of waterproof over trousers .....

Conclusion ......

Save £60 as going to get wet no matter what!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Its lashing down :D Sods law, sunday is supposed to be the best of a bad lot. Bit concened the camping field will be underwater when I get there :roll:
Can we meet in a specific pub on friday to save us wandering about in the rain? I was thinking the large white one(can't remember the name of hand), i'll be there from about 3pm onwards so god knows what state i'll be in when you lot turn up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back