BOTM - May

Ya...I'm thinking I'll sit this month out...

I did, however, just get back from a 2 hour ride on my 93 Bonty Race Lite w/ m900 XTR, where I handilly kept up with all the 5-inch squishies on the descents! It felt amazing!

rb

all nice bikes, although i can't help think that jonrock's bike would look better with the seatpost round the right way (clamp at the back not the front...) :LOL:

History shows that the unexpected can happen in the enigma that is BOTM (remember RetroBikers are a funny breed that love to buck a trend). Who knows what someone is holding back for next month :shock:

Carpe Dium - seize the day people !!

ah, what the .... I will throw in my Manitou anyway ;)

April1993.jpg

Bigger picture here:
http://si6.mtb-news.de/fotos/data/500/April1993.jpg

some fillet-brazed steel from me this time. 1991 Steve Potts. Yeah, another one of those boring clean and unused bikes, but someone has to take care of these too, right? Still did not receive the silver WTB GG hubs to make it perfect, that guy is soooooo slow to ship them over to me. But they will end up on this bike sooner or later...

Cheers, Carsten

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_07641.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_07682.JPG

Carsten":qtxz4mfb said:
some fillet-brazed steel from me this time. 1991 Steve Potts. Yeah, another one of those boring clean and unused bikes, but someone has to take care of these too, right? Still did not receive the silver WTB GG hubs to make it perfect, that guy is soooooo slow to ship them over to me. But they will end up on this bike sooner or later...

Cheers, Carsten

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

IMG_07641.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_07682.JPG

guess i'll try next month :roll:

Back