1999 GT STS XCR-1000

Some better pics, given it a bit of a polish. Stuck some Carbon flat bars and a Syncros stem.

CIMG2609.jpg

CIMG2611.jpg

CIMG2610.jpg

CIMG2612.jpg

CIMG2613.jpg

CIMG2614.jpg

CIMG2615.jpg

CIMG2616.jpg

Disgusting. That sticker peeling just ruins it. I'll take it off your hands as I'm sure it'll embarrass you riding something with THAT heinous defect.

Seriously though, nice, very, very nice matey :cool:

Exactly when will enough be enough :?: :LOL:

A nice carbon Zaskar would/should complement this collection.

:) :)

Yep Sticker is a bit of a peeler, only reason I photographed it was just to show how 'unused' this bike is. It's just a warning sticker for the seatpost length.

The thing is with this bike is this. It's finished!! Don't really think it needs anything else ;) Makes a change :)

Now here's the shocking news. How much did it cost? Did have to do a 3 hour round trip to pick it up in Weston-Super-Mare as the Seller was adamant he weren't going to post. Glad I did really as I would have been gutted if this got damaged in transit :(

£435 !!!!!!!!!! as per my highest bid on eBay. Bloody bargain if I do say so myself

You were right about me regretting it when I was selling my STS-DH, should have kept it. Would have been cool having all three GT Carbon rear suspension designs.

Zaskar eh..........Carbon eh...................hmmmmmm

STS i-Drive rear shock

Sweet ride, nicely done.

Could you pease measure the rear shock eye to eye, as mine has a non standard rear shock, trying to find the same Sid shock or something with the same eye to eye and legth, not much to choose from here in New Zealand
Cheers

GT STS XCR 2010

Hi@all,

just thought to update this thread with my finalized STS XCR for the upcoming few years:

GTSTSXCR03.03.2010-AnsichtAntrieb.jpg

GTSTSXCR03.03.2010-AnsichtHope.jpg

GTSTSXCR03.03.2010-Bereit.jpg

Rides like charm. I like it.

Best regards from Germany.

Back