WTB: 19" Orange C16/P7 Frame - Still Looking..

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Something from '94-'96ish would be ideal, painted [not nickel finish] and with a 1" head tube.. Please.. :cool:

Not too worried about what colour, just so long as it's straight, no dents etc.

WHYG?

Re: WTB: 19" Orange Clockwork/C16 Frame

kingroon":3crz166l said:
painted [not nickel finish]

Not too worried about what colour

Thinking of a full orange respray perchance? ;)

Still keeping my eyes open for ya.

Re: WTB: 19" Orange Clockwork/C16 Frame

JS1500":2hkkcv92 said:
kingroon":2hkkcv92 said:
painted [not nickel finish]

Not too worried about what colour

Thinking of a full orange respray perchance? ;)

Still keeping my eyes open for ya.

Maybe.. :oops: ;)

Yep, I have the sticker sheet, I have the forks, I have some wheels.. I even have a **spare** XT 737 gruppo.. I wanna go Lime Green with this baby :cool:

Muito appreciado for keeping an eye out for me mate :D

Attachments

• Fat_Lime.jpg
    Fat_Lime.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,145
I'm guessing you haven't found one in the last 24hrs? I've just bought a steel Salsa Ala Carte so should really let go of one of my bikes, booo...

I've got a 19" 96 C16R in silver (painted) with matching F7 forks 1" steerer. Mainly original STX-RC/LX kit. It's in great condition, Some stickers are bit scuffed but has been loved, my first 'proper' bike!. Pace (Renthal) RC sub 130 bars and Onza raw ti bar ends too!

would be looking at selling whole bike. I was thinking the £200 mark?

don't really want to split the bike but I've seen somone else on here looking for the bars?

ah, just spotted that you're in Australia, really?.... well, maybe I could break up the bike, probably a little easier to send just frame&forks, that is if you want it?!

Sim270":2oizfxi8 said:
ah, just spotted that you're in Australia, really?.... well, maybe I could break up the bike, probably a little easier to send just frame&forks, that is if you want it?!

PM coming yo way.. :cool:

Back