MarinPine Mtn 96-97

zooma

Dirt Disciple
Well this is my pine mountain, its says elderidge grade but this is infact a factory stuff up, they put the wrong names on a small number of frames at the factory. Its burnt orange and if i hunt around i have the original receipt somewhere,

It was all xt with white industries cranks and front wheel with a silent clutch on the rear, and a mani sx on the front

Mostly i just want to get this running,

I know i have them some where but i cant find the original front wheel, stem or handlebars. The fork stanchions i bent over time and they always leaked oil on the damper side, actually on the first ride home it was already leaking oil

I don't think i want it to be super original, But I'll get this back to rolling shape and go from there.

The rear silent clutch died on me but its fitted there atm to check the spacing for the a2z disc adapter i have fitted and bodged to also use one of the pannier bolt tabs to stop any additional movment.

anyways photo time

rear disc.

I want to use discs because its actually cheaper and easier to get hold of rims and nice looking hubs

Attachments

• reara2zfit1.jpg
    reara2zfit1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,145
Circle indicates hole to threaded pannier tab

Just need to countersink and fit a bolt I've yet to find

err actually below the shiney bit in the circle is the hole for the additional bolt

Attachments

• panniertab.jpg
    panniertab.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,136
You have got you work cut out their. Hope you keep us up to date :D

and shes finished!

I need to take a few photos outside, in better light..

But whilst it was in the shop doing a few things many many comments by people on where you get them from =)

Attachments

• marinrebuild.jpg
    marinrebuild.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 892
Back