Show us yer Canadian classics

Awesome Neill, whats that at the end? Oh and great pic title :LOL:

neilll":bd7ot1xh said:
andrewl":bd7ot1xh said:
A bit of a teaser of a little something I picked up quite a while back which hasn't made it to me as yet but will in time to be worked on over Christmas...

Lucky man.....I'm already jealous ;)

As for the rest of you's....where's all the Mouldens, Brodies, Norco's?

this thread need some of these >>> ;)

got it, got it… need it, need it, need it need it need it need it need it…

:LOL:

i recall those pictures, but can't remember where or who. :p

neilll":8heduglu said:
andrewl":8heduglu said:
A bit of a teaser of a little something I picked up quite a while back which hasn't made it to me as yet but will in time to be worked on over Christmas...

Lucky man.....I'm already jealous ;)

As for the rest of you's....where's all the Mouldens, Brodies, Norco's?

this thread need some of these >>> ;)

Jim has a cool canadian collection...ought to open a museum for the pacific northwest mtb :)

RockiMtn":ahbile0g said:
................got it, got it… need it, need it, need it need it need it need it need it…

:LOL:

Jeez- there's a phrase I havnae heard for thirty years..........it was brooke bond tea cards, then pannini stickers............I'm bloody sure they were a conspiracy- I tried collecting the dinosaur ones- THERE WAS AN' 'EFFIN STEGOSAURUS IN EVERY PACKET!!!! And the triceratops/ tyrannosaurus ratio was easily seven to one...... :x

My 93 Catalyst after stripping and repainting:
About to be rebuilt in the next week or so.
IMG_9364.jpg

IMG_9366.jpg

andrewl":1w3ewtde said:
The Ken":1w3ewtde said:
cool a toad, can't wait to see it

I'm looking forward to seeing it too...

what that the green toad on ebay for the longest with the dubious photos and optimistic pricing.

The pics improved and the price came down, and then it was gone...was wondering who bought it.

I really want a Toad. They were one of my 'if only' bikes BITD.
You kept that one quiet Dinger- where did you find it?

Si

GoldenEraMTB":16ranjkz said:
what that the green toad on ebay for the longest with the dubious photos and optimistic pricing.

The pics improved and the price came down, and then it was gone...was wondering who bought it.

Yes its the same bike :oops:

While I still haven't actually seen it myself - yet (its still with a mate in the US), its not in bad condition at all. It was just purchased new by someone who wasn't really into mountain bikes and so its been sitting around unused for a long long time.

I should have it in my hands fairly soon, so I'll save the rest of the details until then... :cool:

Back