Orange ms isle

racedoctor":5mjjh5n0 said:
The red frame is quite a bit different (other than the colour). I can spot at least 3 quite big differences.

I'd be half instested in buying it, depends on the clearance at the back, can you take another pic with a wheel in showing the back?

I did it for the colour really, they have changed the frame quite a bit I know. I'll get a wheel mounted up tomorrow :D

racedoctor":2vavu57h said:
The red frame is quite a bit different (other than the colour). I can spot at least 3 quite big differences.

I'd be half instested in buying it, depends on the clearance at the back, can you take another pic with a wheel in showing the back?

Here you go, it's fitted with a Tioga Factory XC 1.95............

Attachments

• Orange Ms isle Side with Wheel.jpg
    Orange Ms isle Side with Wheel.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 6,490
  • Orange Ms isle Underneath Tyre Clearance 2.jpg
    Orange Ms isle Underneath Tyre Clearance 2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 6,490
  • Orange Ms isle Tyre Clearance.jpg
    Orange Ms isle Tyre Clearance.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 6,490
I dont think i'm fitting a 3.0 in that, how much do you want for it anyway? I might be tempted to build it into something more user freindly with all the spare stuff I have laying around.

racedoctor":3nz05f1c said:
I dont think i'm fitting a 3.0 in that, how much do you want for it anyway? I might be tempted to build it into something more user freindly with all the spare stuff I have laying around.

I'd better create a for sale thread to keep with forum rules. I'll sort a price out at the same time, it will now include a full set of decals and the headtube metal badge which just cost me £20.

erkan":3api5viy said:
Very nice!

Is that dents on the chainstays?

Tempted :LOL:

No, it's the design. The chainstays are the same on either side (I thought it was dented too at first lol).

does anyone know the full specs and measurements for a 16inch Frame?

I know this..

1/18th Steerer Headset
Forks 100mm
Bottom Bracket 170mm
Seat Post 27.2

I had this..

14inch
Wheels: 24inch Halo
Forks: Sunstour 1/18th
Stem: Acor
Headset: Canecreek
Cranks:Diety v1

Im needing to find components similar build for my new 16inch Frame also wanting to compare geometric of similar bikes

Latest posts

Back