PC Case - Coolermaster 830 Stacker SWAPS?

t1nt1n

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Complete with fans and fittings. Bought in error (it's too big for my living room). £50 or swap for XT M765 rear brake or set of other hydraulic brakes.

May post but would rather not!

Attachments

• Coolermaster Case Side Open.jpg
    Coolermaster Case Side Open.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 292
  • Coolermaster Case Side.jpg
    Coolermaster Case Side.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 292
  • Coolermaster Case Front.jpg
    Coolermaster Case Front.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 292
This is a bargain! BUMP

You might be better off joining the novatech forums, or OCUK since they have for sale threads there. Think you need so many posts to be able to sell stuff though.

Good luck with the sale, that really is a bargain price.

memyselfandi":2sgiw2br said:
This is a bargain! BUMP

You might be better off joining the novatech forums, or OCUK since they have for sale threads there. Think you need so many posts to be able to sell stuff though.

Good luck with the sale, that really is a bargain price.

Thanks :D I'll try the other forums soon but thought I'd give my fellow RB'ers a chance to grab a bargain :D

Have a bump on me, can't believe its still here, if only I had a spare £50, if its the case I'm thinking of they've got a removable moherboard tray and are the shiz. Hope you get it sold mate.

ape":1tx2qjif said:
Have a bump on me, can't believe its still here, if only I had a spare £50, if its the case I'm thinking of they've got a removable moherboard tray and are the shiz. Hope you get it sold mate.

Thankyou. I may be up for swaps with bike frame/parts. Think I'll edit the thread to reflect that. I think it's got removeable everything tbh!

Might be worth putting up a few things your after that you could be interested in a swap for to give people and idea, don't think I've got anything else I want to get rid of now myself :-(

ape":371uemjl said:
Might be worth putting up a few things your after that you could be interested in a swap for to give people and idea, don't think I've got anything else I want to get rid of now myself :-(

This is true. I'll amend again, thanks for the heads up :)

Back