NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

I'm not going up to Thrunton this week. Its too physical to be riding with sore ribs so going to give it a miss. Providing Saturday goes alright I should be back up next week or the week after.

im from gateshead, near the tyne bridge. lots of bikers and biking friendly lanes/routes round my way......get out as much as possible in the summer..........kielder on the weekends too ;)

Hurrah, new blood! Welcome on board Salty.

Been talking of going down Chopwell for a night ride for some time now that P20 lives nearby. Would make a change from Thrunton.

So who else is going down Dalby on Saturday?

Are any of you guys going over too the NWA meet on the 21st?

Dr S":2bb2fee6 said:
kaiser":2bb2fee6 said:
Are any of you guys going over too the NWA meet on the 21st?

Not that I know of. I'm working solid up to christmas now :cry:

all work and no play isnae good for you Si. Guess you've got too pay for all those bikes somehow :)

Si just got some wasoyl for the prestige which is showing signs of rusting inside, was going to get kurust to but am I right in thinking the waxoyl will stop any existing rust anyway or would you recommend both? any top tips on getting an even coating inside apart from the aerosol can and a thin red tube thing and lots of shaking- stop me if I'm getting to technical :LOL: :LOL:

Haha gash. While youse lot are mincing away at your keyboards I've been working or out riding. Was out with a local group last night in the rain on the SS. Proper mudfest and wet through all night. Rather bizzare route as well- all urban stuff but 90% off road, crossed a graveyard (see pic- one of the bastards took a different route and jumped us) and the bloody Motorway (cowering in the central reservation in the spray was top fun). Ended up in the pub after doing the last 30 mins with no lights. Had two many drinks and then had to do the last mile and a half up a dark road without even a flicker of light.

Good fun but cut to bits with the brambles this morning.

4100501958_2a54e9f980_o.jpg

Back