McMahon Ti 91' (NEW PICS ADDED!!!!!)

Im jealous, Im being bratish, I want that bike (but shrunk slightly, you have it but I dont, therefore you are a git.

:D

Nice bike happy to see that more than me got a mac ;)
They do /did wonderful frames i think (i got the dh frame)

//sven

I remember a bike like that at the show, incredible.

You cant be riding it much at the moment with the saddle and brake lever angle, right?

Re the brakes, scissor action brakes like the campagnolo delta's I have experience of are very sensitive to rim width, if you run too narrow rim (which it possibly looks like) they can lock up.

There is plenty of scope for adjustment on the McMahon Scissor brake. You have just to make sure that the pivoting fulcrum is at such an angle that it neither locks up or pops out. It's a clever design really- light, surprisingly powerful and the design is such that you can run the pads quite far from the rim- plenty of modulation and none of that anoying rim grinding when wet and muddy.
I spent a good few hours setting up that bike and the brakes were infuriatingly tricky to get just right and the cable clamping grub screws have to be freakishly tight but I got there in the end.
It's now race ready and raring to go. Just need to persuade it's owner to ride it more often now. ;)

Back