Lincolnshire Area Group

i'd forgotten about that - sounds like a great day. if we go grimsby way on sunday i'll drop you a text - wont be anything too challenging!

lewis1641":1rnmumdq said:
i'd forgotten about that - sounds like a great day. if we go grimsby way on sunday i'll drop you a text - wont be anything too challenging!
Cool. Cheers.

Took the rocky mountain out today for a test ride with mikef350 and we managed to take a camera. Pics to follow. Did 20 and a bit single speed miles and just enjoying a post ride bath at the mo! Good news is i'm happy with the rocky mountain. Bad news, i'm definately not as fit as i'd like. I'd say there was about 5 miles of riding on grass and it nearly killed me. When my fitness is up a bit i'll sort a route out for the lincolnshire masses to see just how flat scunthorpe is! We did part of a route i half remembered from my teens. Got a little lost at one point and found a not too happy farmer. His attitude was pretty poor. Yes xe were on his land-chewed up track from his 4x4 so not doing any damage but we only approached him to ask for assistance. He was alright in the end though and acknowledged the signs are pretty poor. Right, best get out of this bath and put the kettle on!

There are some really hostile land owners round here,as you've just discovered!when your fiyness improves give me a shout and I'll show you the mostly legal stuff,you can do quite a decent loop around these parts with plenty of escape routes and the minimum of trouble :D

yeah that would be cool.

a few pics of today

mike and his too shiney gt, broughton woods

2zz6fcl.jpg

morning is breaking, broughton woods

212tzqa.jpg

lost, risby warren (ish)

2pzwepd.jpg

Erm,how do you get lost round here?! :LOL:

Sorry been riding round these parts waaaay too long(20+ years :oops: )

Back