NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

toons":1lt7n936 said:
Si you still riding tonight ?

If I can get the Mrs on the phone to get my riding kit out of the washer :LOL:

Still waiting for the stumpie so probs on the Cotic

Coolio, just sorting out my helmet light :)

Can't wait to give it a blast

4072150384_d2f6819089_b.jpg

toons":4jj2uzy9 said:
Coolio, just sorting out my helmet light :)

Can't wait to give it a blast

4072150384_d2f6819089_b.jpg

:cool: got any detail on that mount?

Not sure. Still quite sore and need to be fit for saturday. Still waiting on pads for the Cotic too. Will let you know.

Fancy coming riding/rallying in Dalby and Langdale on Saturday??

Si

Dr S":2o1n2wq3 said:

Si
I'm away next week with business, so on lock down this weekend, might go local but Dalby is to bit too far.

Sorry Dude

Dr S":1pe8x12f said:
Not sure. Still quite sore and need to be fit for saturday. Still waiting on pads for the Cotic too. Will let you know.

Si

If your still running minis Si and your pads don't turn up for w/end I will bring some with me if you want?
I think the one's I have should fit yours ;)

Also if anyone wants a lift on saturday I will be coming from the Guisborough direction

kaya":31nap7ok said:
Dr S":31nap7ok said:

Si

If your still running minis Si and your pads don't turn up for w/end I will bring some with me if you want?
I think the one's I have should fit yours ;)

Also if anyone wants a lift on saturday I will be coming from the Guisborough direction

Thanks for the offer mate. I'm going to be riding my Mountain Goat on sat I think. I fancy some gears and a little front bounce to help with the ribs. Just got to dig out some pedals and tweek the gears and its good to go.

Cheers
Si

Back