Orange P7

agree with anthony, mine is a 99 19" and had a very low front end, but added a 100mm fork and it sat it up nicely and handling is fine.

Anthony":1hw01853 said:
size 15, top tube 52.4, head tube 8.5, height 5-3 to 5-7
size 17, top tube 54.4, head tube 8.5, height 5-6 to 5-9
size 19, top tube 56.3, head tube 12.0, height 5-8 to 6-1
size 21, top tube 58.3, head tube 14.0, height 6-0 to 6-4

This is interesting - I'm around 6'4" and happily trundle around on a 19"C16 with (very) short travel forks - seems comfy enough, long stem mind.

Also have 21" Konas but they are much less easy to chuck around I find. Experiencing extremely slow build of 21" P7 frame so will be curious to see how that compares with the 19" in comfort terms. Maybe by xmas :roll:

EDITED BIT HERE ➡️ Something else which affects things - on the C16 I have a long SK8 stem, as is common, which lifts at approx 5/10 degrees I guess. On the Konas all my stems (so far) are flipped so they are almost horizontal rather than angled upwards.
I've always done this for some reason. Perhaps I have an odd arm/leg ratio :D

Hi new to site slow with computers My 21" P7 is comfy I'm 6'2" have long seat post, club roost bars set quite high on long stem. I love it ! Had it from new I think its 1996 how can you tell from the frame number ?

Attachments

• orange tint 2.JPG
    orange tint 2.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 4,140
stannerzz":1i1rmkev said:
Hi new to site slow with computers My 21" P7 is comfy I'm 6'2" have long seat post, club roost bars set quite high on long stem. I love it ! Had it from new I think its 1996 how can you tell from the frame number ?

[Wont let me post previous picture yet, not enough posts]

That's awesome! I have one almost exactly like that, same colour scheme. I was attempting to find out which year that colour scheme was sold, thought it was 1994 when I bought it but not too sure now. Anyone know? Forks on my bike have a square, welded crown. Not classic like the ones in your picture, don't know if this makes it easier to date?

Back