Vit T update

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
I posted a pic of this ages ago but the spec is almost completely changed (basically frame forks and rear mech remain!) so I thought I'd stick it up again. Among other bits it had purple Cooks but I think the silver/black approach is a bit more subtle.

I'm running it single ring and it's great up the woods about half a mile from where we live. I gave it a good clean today as I'd left it in a real mess (the chain was so muddy it couldn't rust!) and also fitted some Bontrager Ti bars which I thought would move the Ti bit forward - I could fit a Ti seatpost as well but that might be taking it too far.

Attachments

• Vit T single ring.JPG
    Vit T single ring.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,561
Did you get those forks (F7s?) with the frame Ed?
Mine came with F9s, just wondering if they came with F7s in previous years.

Thanks guys.

To answer the queries:

- cassette is 8 speed, I just used what I already had. It seems to run fine and chain derailing has not been a problem.

- I got the forks NOS from Orange, just rung up, said that I had a Vit T and wondered whether they had any rigid forks? "Yep" was the answer, "what colour do you want them sprayed?" For £25 posted I wasn't overly worried whether they were period correct!

- I got the forks NOS from Orange, just rung up, said that I had a Vit T and wondered whether they had any rigid forks? "Yep" was the answer, "what colour do you want them sprayed?" For £25 posted I wasn't overly worried whether they were period correct!

Ah yeah, I remember you saying this before.
Good service from Orange eh :?: :!:

Back