GoldenEraMTB 's Garage Sale (FINAL CLEAR OUT?!?!)

GoldenEraMTB":laux9bm0 said:
just a few parts left from this round. Next round of parts will be up by the end of the month.

I'm eagerly awaiting this batch! lol

Additionally i get the car back from the shop this week, and the new bike is coming this week so i mayhave some goodies for you as well. Shall we tentatively plan on a meeting this weekend?

manbeer":157uyf44 said:
GoldenEraMTB":157uyf44 said:
just a few parts left from this round. Next round of parts will be up by the end of the month.

I'm eagerly awaiting this batch! lol

Additionally i get the car back from the shop this week, and the new bike is coming this week so i mayhave some goodies for you as well. Shall we tentatively plan on a meeting this weekend?

haha, thanks; I've set the parts we've discussed aside for you, and I'm definitely open to trades since you mentioned a few cool parts on your end.

I'll pm you so we can set something up :)

just added:
Vicious Cycle steel fork 1" diameter steerer, 7" in length, threadless; canti only; great condition- $115

see first page for more photos

stauqmuk":3mm2l4v8 said:
Interested in the Crow Bars, are they 25.4 or 31.8? also how wide?

oh, sorry, they just sold yesterday...didn't get a chance to update the thread, but good to meet other ny'ers on the site. Is there anything else you're looking for?

most any 25.4 clamp, 22+ inch wide riserbar with a crossbar, a set of spinergy spox (preferably yellow spokes) and a short =or<50mm red stem (did kore make one that small?) oh and an AC chain guide for one of my STSs prob all wishful thinking at the moment... but you did ask.

anyway we should meet up and ride sooner or later. maybe make a retro ride invite in the America thread?

stauqmuk":2kf9fxby said:
most any 25.4 clamp, 22+ inch wide riserbar with a crossbar, a set of spinergy spox (preferably yellow spokes) and a short =or<50mm red stem (did kore make one that small?) oh and an AC chain guide for one of my STSs prob all wishful thinking at the moment... but you did ask.

anyway we should meet up and ride sooner or later. maybe make a retro ride invite in the America thread?

A retrobike nyc meet with a caravan out to a trail on the outskirts of the city, like up I-87, is a good idea...we should plan it over the winter, and do it for the spring :D

Sorry, don't have any of those parts, but I will keep an eye out. The smallest Kore stem I've seen was a 90mm Kore Elite; don't know if they made them smaller than that.

I might be interested, what's the a-c?

GoldenEraMTB":2iv8iz5v said:
just added:
Vicious Cycle steel fork 1" diameter steerer, 7" in length, threadless; canti only; great condition- $115

Octsoc":1zxs8e0h said:

GoldenEraMTB":1zxs8e0h said:
just added:

I've misplaced my measuring tape, but I should have that for you tomorrow. Thanks.

Octsoc":3ssfo0yh said:

GoldenEraMTB":3ssfo0yh said:
just added:

ok, according to the wicious cycles website:

413 mm standard steerer *rim brake mounts only
a 1" steerer
b 413mm (16.25") length
c 38mm rake
true temper oversize uni-crown blades
straight blade fork
fork-specs.gif

http://www.viciouscycles.com/forks.php3

and I measured it to confirm; hope that helps. Shipping should be about $9.00 to the midwest, 13.00 to the west coast via parcel post with delivery confirmation.

Back