Raleigh Sensor Retro?

marra

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
went to the local skip 2 weeks ago, was a minty one of these lying in the bottom way out of reach.

shame to chuck stuff like that away really :(

Love the fact that what seperated this from a normal raleigh winner was that it had a computor - and that computor doesn't work on this one! I would still love to have the BMX version of this, wasn't it the vector or something?

Unfortunately the computer is not working. It has 10 gears

.........that'll be a Babbage type 6-Function Difference Engine then......Princa Albert used one on his velocipide- liked to put in a quick 40mile TT as a warm up to giving Vicky a Right Good Window Rattler......

And it always amazes me too the stuff ye see in skips- never found a Pinarello yet, but I live in hope.....was round our local 'Recycling Centre' the other week- good to see the Attending Bin Men dismantling bikes and stuff- they had a lot of gear on a container...........maybe a nice sideline for beer money, and carbon neutral.........I hear they flog the stuff to Trek......!!

Cheers,
Dav

My friend had one of those. They weren't that rare really and if there aren't many of them around its only because they were pretty awful bikes. I think he had it around 1990? but I'd have to ask him.

Back