Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

I won't be riding this week, had a dose of projectile vomiting and weeing out your bottom bug. Not nice since we've all had it at the same time :?

Hey REKIBorter.
This is Ponting, I'm getting faster on the singletrack yesterday night, I want to add a fender light to my modern beach cruiser. I want a molded in one, can I get an older style light lamp, retro molded in style fender light somewhere?

Solo ride last night....you fecking slackers :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

9.1 miles in ONE hour :twisted:

I also added a couple more lights to my bike :LOL:

big_lights.jpg

ponting":t4jpkomx said:
Hey REKIBorter.
This is Ponting, I'm getting faster on the singletrack yesterday night, I want to add a fender light to my modern beach cruiser. I want a molded in one, can I get an older style light lamp, retro molded in style fender light somewhere?

Ein :?

neilll":2t1iuocg said:
Solo ride last night....you fecking slackers :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

9.1 miles in ONE hour :twisted:

I also added a couple more lights to my bike :LOL:

big_lights.jpg

I would have joined you but I was setting light to some explosives last night.

I'm up for some fun in the dark woods this week. Need to break in some new disc pads and a BB. All replaced since the last ones were sacrificed to the mud at Thetford. Bloody cheap bikes and their inferior modern components :evil:

REKIBorter":10e2mv4u said:
I'm up for some fun in the dark woods this week.

Bring your chainsaw.....Log Bitch From Hell has been visiting again, in excess of 15+ on the singletrack last week......one of which threw me over the bars resulting in a DMR pedal running up my back :evil:

closing-trail.jpg

I thought these Original Woods Bikes were meant to be good over logs :LOL:

I think I might bring something Retro this week.

I unfortunately can't make it this week - I have to attend a race night laid on by the girlfriends work....whatever next!

I'm up for selection if u fancy a ride at the wkend Neill

Enjoy guys

Back