Work bikes

if i saw that explosif i would have been tempted to steal the dean post and flite? saddle in one go.... just because i could. just kidding or am i... that explosif looks almost exactly like the one in the mail to me from ebay. once i build it i will for sure have at least ten locks with me at all times!!!

Get's me to work in about 2 minutes :LOL:

jetpoweredbike.jpg

FAIYATORIKKUBOBU at $10K - would love to have a go on one.

retrowagen1234":2ux37lhg said:
in here allready but that photobucket account died..

Picture121.jpg

could be for sale now if anyone wants to make a sensible offer... not after a big amount ;)

here's my everyday work horse. I ride this baby to work, everyday, year round. I'm going to try some studded tires this winter.

Attachments

• P1040523small.jpg
    P1040523small.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 4,167
  • P1040620small.jpg
    P1040620small.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 4,167
Kona_Sha":lcv5yq5i said:
here's my everyday work horse. I ride this baby to work, everyday, year round. I'm going to try some studded tires this winter.
Do the levers work OK with canties?

In fact, what's the scoop with road bike levers - best with Vs or canties?

They work great with canti's. I think they actually work better than v-brakes. Two of the selling points for me on this bike were the excellent brakes (better than any road bike in that price range), and the intermediate levers, so I have brakes in both the top and drop positions.

Kona_Sha":2bfzldhw said:
They work great with canti's. I think they actually work better than v-brakes. Two of the selling points for me on this bike were the excellent brakes (better than any road bike in that price range), and the intermediate levers
How do they work?

I take it differently from the old fashioned ones that were just joined on to the main brake levers?

Back