rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
seller says he got it from a friend who found it at the dump :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Koga-Miyata-Full-Pro ... 414a4935af

!BePDZnQ!2k~$(KGrHqIOKj!Eq4gH8f+hBK8cj4F41w~~_3.JPG

!BePEEbQ!2k~$(KGrHqUOKjkEq5UJorjkBK8clyGcBw~~_3.JPG

!BePEeEQ!2k~$(KGrHqQOKjIEq43mEwu)BK8cmz8MGQ~~_3.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's lovely. My size too.
One of our suppliers is in Freiburg, I'm thinking of asking them to do me a favour!

I have a FullPro of the exactly same year, but 57DD instead of 58DD. DD denotes frame is designed around DynaDrive pedals. It has the length of a regular size 58 bicycle, but it is ca 15mm lower to make up for DynaDrive pedals on which your feet are positioned in the center of the axle instead of on top cage. This explains the relative low-long profile on the 2nd pic.

Were out looking for a Gios with coins yesterday. Must say a little disappointing impression if you are used to these FullPro.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back