Isle of Wight ride, DATE CHANGE!!!!! now 13th of december

Quote from Facebook!!!

and you are welcome to bring friends aswel, unless they're tossers!

ha.ha Thats well funny!! :D

Im going to see if I can round up the troops

And this one "bear in mind it's hilly, you will need the granny ring" WTF
granny rings are for losers :roll:
Infact, we should give out dead arms for people caught using them :LOL:

regarding the "tosser" comment, i don't know about you guys but i wouldn't want any complete gits to turn up would you? :LOL:

and heathy, if you are going to be a hero i expect to see underpants outside the lycra!! :LOL:

thing is though, we all know you're gonna ride something with modern gears meaning you have a 32t mid ring with a 32 t sprocket, bear in mind the retro bikes have a 28 inner ring and 28t 1st sprocket so the way i see it is we both have a one to one ratio! so basically if i see you in midring 1st i'm gonna give you a dead arm!!! :LOL: and if i do see you on granny ring you will never live it down!!!!! :D :LOL:

If its dryish then i will bring out the killi flyer ;) Only i will put some other tyres on, the farmer Johns are mint.
I was only joking about the dead arms :roll: Its dead legs being handed out of acts of cowardice.

P.s, we simply must do the first route with the bunkers in ;)

i would love to do that route but it is illegal, 1 or 2 people wouldn't be an issue but a whole bunch and we could get a bollocking. :(

don't know if you saw this months MBUK but the ray and blake article was on the trails we're talking about. the same trails that got my mate a bollocking from the CTC mag when he asked me to guide him on the island for an article he did. woops!

Bloody kill joys :roll: Isn't there a secret warhead factory or something :?:
Oh, that weird place we went to, i saw a program on that recently, it was a testing station for our rockets.

I am unable to make this ride at the I.O.W. but hope to come next one sometime next year, have a good ride all.

Back