all sold!

mikef350

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
hi all

first up for sale is a psp light in black bought from gamestation pre owned last week.bad point is that it doent come with box or memory card i paid 84.99 for it.

good points are i bought a new 2gb sony memory card,and a rubber psp case.the psp will come with new copy of gran tourismo,mem card,rubber case,receipt with a year warrenty,psp charger.it is in used but realy good condition i have tryed to take a pic with it turned on but culdnt capture it turned on but it is.i whant 90quid posted for this

next up is a sony 8gb mp3 player.this is in superb condition but sadley the box was thrown away a while back but is very easy to use and comes with the data cable to cnect to usb and does not!come with earphones i whant 40quid posted for this

next up is 14 original copy modernish dvds all wel looked after.i would like 40 quid posted for them all or 5quid posted each but would like to sell them all at once.

x2 disc special edition-batman the dark knight
clint eastwood's gran torino
the new incredible hulk
u-571
the marine
behind enemy lines-columbia
street warrior
rock n rolla
clarkson thriller
steve collins boxg's hard men
the felon
the new fast and furious film
iron man
x2 disc special edition-indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull

http://s534.photobucket.com/albums/ee34 ... /?newest=1

would any body be interested in swaping some of the above items for a blackberry phone that will take a t-mobile sim?

bump. :LOL:

Back