Project Stumpjumper. Now finito.(sorta)

Well thats turned out nice!! :D Lovely build ! .....just change the seatpost to silver tho! ...im sure its a very good contender for botm ;)

bootiful bike Kaiser,

i think the seatpost looks fine too balances with the fork legs IMO,

lovely lovey lovely, loving that advert with the kid and dad too,lol

Woody":bsbii3ik said:
Well thats turned out nice!! :D Lovely build ! .....just change the seatpost to silver tho! ...im sure its a very good contender for botm ;)

Try to pay attention you lot at the back :)

The bike has been stripped and the frame passed on.

Do agree though, seen the bike in the flesh and it was very nice :cool:

jimihendrix":x0yf4zvb said:
Woody":x0yf4zvb said:

Try to pay attention you lot at the back :)

The bike has been stripped and the frame passed on.

Do agree though, seen the bike in the flesh and it was very nice :cool:

Could we not request a posthumous BoTM award ;)

Kaiser you built a stunner there :cool:

Something about it reminds me of the Skyway TA...

I am building an homage - picked up a Stumpie frame from the Bay which will be off to the powder coaters.

Kaiser - now that yours is no more if you want to find a home for any of the bits just let me know :)

In case anyone's wondering - it looks like this now... Apologies for bad picture in bad location. Could call it a Britjumper as it's once again predominantly UK kit. Mostly off the corroded Dynatech.

USE post, RC30s, Middleburn Rhino cranks (from first distribution batch) with Pace rings, Hope BB and F. hub(from first production batch), X.lite camlock skewers.

Other kit is XC Pro shifters and F. mech, Shimano 600 road rear hub (modded) and mech, LX headset, Silver 2-bolt Syncros Cattleprod stem (added since photo was taken), Diacompe SS7/987 combo, NOS Campag Ateks, Original Flite, Look S2 Moabs, Red WCSs,WTB grips

10kg all in.

13531_246284493081_672683081_4455490_705392_n.jpg

Still a work in progress - looking to fit a Silver or Red King headset and Ti-glide rear hub when the right one comes up. And the bars are now red Pace +130s and USE decal is now one of the original ones.

So staying very much with the silver and red theme.

Back