Cotic Soul

Thanks for the comments fellas

Powdercoat was done by a small local firm in Northamptonshire. 4 day turn around & the finish is excellent. The price included blasting the old paint off too!

http://www.candfservices.co.uk/

I've had the chain come of 2 times now in about 200 miles of riding which aint too bad. I may get one of those swanky paul guides ( of or a cheapo n gear one if the misses reads this!)

Shifting feels really good (particularly thanks to the xtr shifter which really does feel slick) & can't say the chain feels overly stressed at all

I'm not very sure on the grips at the mo - they looked a different shade of brown on the net....as did the headset!....plus they are not very forgiving

Martin

Try Lizard Skins grips, they do a brown which goes well with tan Charge spoon saddles and brown chippers

Ooooo Matron, that is cheeky :oops: :p :cool: .
Orange and white, best colour combo in the world too.

Me like a lot

loving the bike! It looks great and i imagine it rides great too. I have to admit it had me immediately searching for cotic frames and getting a "look" in mind, would like to try out the 1x9 approach.

Still, i have an orange aluminium elite to restore before any such excitement :)

Enjoy your bike- and please keep it safe and locked up even if you are just nipping into the newsagent... (feel free to let me have a copy of the key though!)

Cheers for the tip re Lizard skins;-)

Would have liked silver rims but wasnt an option on the pro 3's :cry:

Anybody noticed the chainstay protector & 'poor mans' pace patches?

Made from reflective honeycomb sticker sheeting as used on Road signs
(swiped from work!)

Nice touch....very individual :D

I changed over to 9 speed this year on my MTB and won't be going back...definately suits nice steel hardtails like Cotic & Charge.

very fine bike! great colours! but..I think a more hardcore fork,like a fox float would suit it better instead of that ww RS.

Back