94 Kona Cindercone

Anthony":2jxwo3hw said:
What secret Hot is this? Are we allowed to see photographic reproductions thereof?

Nothing too special, I think its been owned by more than one retrobiker ;)

Triple butted P2s have TB stamped on the steerer the single butted forks have SB stamped on the steerer.

mike_eb":d08kkfho said:
Triple butted P2s have TB stamped on the steerer the single butted forks have SB stamped on the steerer.

Thanks for that, although I can't really be bothered taking the fork off to check... ;)

Thanks for the info, I will be taking the P2 out, but the impact headset seems to be mounted very rigid...

It will b ea surprise if it is a TB or a SB :)

Very nice and liked the frame colour too, hope you will keep it as original as you can, enjoy the bike :)

I've just got one of these myself, and am in process of returning it to as near to how it left the factory as i can.

Any chance of some pictures of the skewers, and the brake levers and calipers please?

Very nice looking bike :)

guybe":eknv9kxm said:
Very nice and liked the frame colour too, hope you will keep it as original as you can, enjoy the bike :)

The whole idea behind getting this bike is to keep it original. I'll probably change the tyres to save the originals, but nothing other than that.

It does need a bit of a tart up in some areas, but it should get those in the coming weeks, although making some touch up paint could take a while.

Martin m":106vmsiu said:
Any chance of some pictures of the skewers, and the brake levers and calipers please?

The skewers are just the heavey steel type, but I can take a photo later tonight.

A poor photo of the brake lever is below. The bolt hole for the bar end lever add on makes them a rather uncomfortable, but you never know they may suit your fingers ;)

Attachments

• Shifter&Brake.JPG
    Shifter&Brake.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 662
Back