Project Stumpjumper. Now finito.(sorta)

onedayforweb.jpg

shame, shame, shame ;)

kaiser":57np6m6h said:
Alas project stumpjumper is no more :( I've decided to break it and the frames been put in the cupboard for a possible reinacarnation at a later date. It suffered from a few snags and the ride wasn't all that great if I'm honest. Also something about the build never really sat right, maybe to fussy for a stumpy, who knows. Whatever happens next it will be built more as a rider than a looker.

cool.

regarding your sig, would you have any use for an american classic purple bottle holder from bitd?

GoldenEraMTB":3qc1oe5p said:
kaiser":3qc1oe5p said:
Alas project stumpjumper is no more :( I've decided to break it and the frames been put in the cupboard for a possible reinacarnation at a later date. It suffered from a few snags and the ride wasn't all that great if I'm honest. Also something about the build never really sat right, maybe to fussy for a stumpy, who knows. Whatever happens next it will be built more as a rider than a looker.

cool.

regarding your sig, would you have any use for an american classic purple bottle holder from bitd?

I shall say at the moment no, I'm trying really hard to stop with the random purchases and stick to finishing 4(???) builds I have in the works. It is futile but it shall persevere :twisted: :LOL: the AC skewer is because I've got a seat bolt and a rear but thought I would try the longshot for a front.

kaiser":225p1yin said:
GoldenEraMTB":225p1yin said:
kaiser":225p1yin said:

cool.

I shall say at the moment no, I'm trying really hard to stop with the random purchases and stick to finishing 4(???) builds I have in the works. It is futile but it shall persevere :twisted: :LOL: the AC skewer is because I've got a seat bolt and a rear but thought I would try the longshot for a front.

ah, yes, many have tried and failed, this thing you are attempting, but best of luck ;)

I'll be trying the same this summer :eek:

I'm taking this off Klaus's hands now....

Won't be doing anything nearly this nice with it. Everything off the fatigued Dynatech that will fit will be going on it. And for now an old LX front mech and blue USE seatpost to cover the bits that don't.....

6822_163214358081_672683081_3678313_5977533_n.jpg

Been after a steel stumpy for years......

GoldenEraMTB":2lpofjhh said:
kaiser":2lpofjhh said:
GoldenEraMTB":2lpofjhh said:
kaiser":2lpofjhh said:

cool.

ah, yes, many have tried and failed, this thing you are attempting, but best of luck ;)

ha ha funny reading this- ask kaiser how many bikes he has now :LOL: :LOL:

dbmtb":1udtysx1 said:
I'm taking this off Klaus's hands now....

Won't be doing anything nearly this nice with it. Everything off the fatigued Dynatech that will fit will be going on it. And for now an old LX front mech and blue USE seatpost to cover the bits that don't.....

6822_163214358081_672683081_3678313_5977533_n.jpg

Been after a steel stumpy for years......

probably how it should have been built in the first place. :) its with some regret that it going but hey ho :)

clockworkgazz":15qoymha said:
GoldenEraMTB":15qoymha said:
kaiser":15qoymha said:
GoldenEraMTB":15qoymha said:
kaiser":15qoymha said:

cool.

ha ha funny reading this- ask kaiser how many bikes he has now :LOL: :LOL:

why I aughta (shaky fist emoticon) :LOL:

Stunning Kaiser! Very clean and sharp looking, as IWGO said 'look fast'

I have a virtually NOS silver syncros post that would look great on there..27.2 if you're interested?

Cheers,

Chaser.

Back