Ringle Moby "Splash" Ano..

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Can't believe this bargain.. BIN US$20.. Love it..

Snapped it up after only a few minutes of it being listed ;)

Attachments

• a27d_12.JPG
    a27d_12.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 3,071
I hate you.... no seriously. They called it ti dye back in the day and it is arguably the rarest ringle kit ever. I only ever saw it on factory fat chance race bikes. You have no Idea how lucky a find that is.

lucifer":gifyrw7c said:
I hate you.... no seriously. They called it ti dye back in the day and it is arguably the rarest ringle kit ever. I only ever saw it on factory fat chance race bikes. You have no Idea how lucky a find that is.

Yeah was pretty stoked, I saw some hubs like it on US Ebay a whiole ago.. They don't come up too often!

The seller had heaps of other stuff [that Blizzard frame] and was great with postage too, gave me a US$10 refund?! :shock:

Should look pretty good on The Next Project ;)

Nice one 'Roon! You got a link to his auctions? (or a username for him) might see what other nicesness he's got...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
And now I have a tasty Turquoise Ringle Ti Seat QR to go with the post :cool:

Attachments

• 5775.jpg
    5775.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2,850
erkan":3ffyelzj said:
Ti dye was available as special order at the factory only.

I think I saw someone's Klein on the Forum with a load of splash Ringle on it? Be sweet as to have a complete setup :cool:

Back