WTD: 1x15mm Campag crank bolt (SR/NR); dustcaps

garethrl

Senior Retro Guru
Hi folks,
I'm missing a single 15mm retaining bolt for a late (unfluted) Campagnolo Super Record crankset, though I think an earlier Nuovo Record one would be exactly the same. I have one bolt and two washers, so it really is just the one bolt that I'm short of. Does anybody have one floating in their spares box?

If you happen to have a pair of dustcaps too then that would be better still!

Cheers, Gareth.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ouch, they do go a bit high, don't they! Didn't think I'd be looking at that sort of money :roll:

Since I have three of the four crank bolt parts already I'm loath to buy a full set so I suppose the quest must continue ...

Nevertheless, thanks for the reply, and now I know you have them at least!

Cheers, Gareth.

Mercian Cycles in Derby stock Super Record dust caps, for less than they've been going for on eBay. They're recent, rather than NOS and the engraving may be slightly different to period, but it's not noticable. I'm put them on my Blue Harry and they look the mutts nuts.

You're a star, thanks!

Just to clarify one thing, I'm after a black one, not a nice shiny silver SS one.

Cheers, Gareth.

bolts

I have found a pair of gipiemme branded 15mm blackish bolts, plus another unbranded 15mm bolt and of course lots of 14mm bolts.

Also a pair of tatty SR sakae dustcaps and a pair of chrome domed slotted caps, possibly gipiemme.

Let me know if any use

Martin

Re: bolts

Martin, you have PM!

martinb":3eohxuz3 said:
I have found a pair of gipiemme branded 15mm blackish bolts, plus another unbranded 15mm bolt and of course lots of 14mm bolts.

Also a pair of tatty SR sakae dustcaps and a pair of chrome domed slotted caps, possibly gipiemme.

Let me know if any use

Martin

I've got a single Campag 15mm bolt black (Super Record). The other is available but I was struggling to get the dust cap off (not Campag fortunately) and the bolt sustained some damage, still usable if you want it though.

Yours for a thanks and pm.

Back