REAL ALE WOBBLE 2009 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as i can get a shower after what we all know will be a mudfest i'm happy! and i'd happily pay for the privelidge

Not long now!!! :cool:

Any new additions ??

I read somewhere that the course is changing this year ... Missing out the trail centre and heading around the Resevour from older days?? :?

Maybe Ed can fill us in?? :D

well in 13 years of going I've only seen that reservoir once I think. Though that may be becasue we always got lost!! :roll: :oops: :LOL:

Seem to remember a beer stop just above it with grand views.

So - I'm coming up Friday night - camping on playing fields and will be in one of the pubs probably from around 10pm. Anybody else coming that evening? :D

Jon - is Mark coming?

yup will be there from friday.

To update, i'll be there with at least 4 others (the bikes n beers regulars) and possibly another 2 newbies.

My 2 Leeds mates who were planning on coming have officially moved to the wussing out list though.

orange71":1tl72gyi said:
well in 13 years of going I've only seen that reservoir once I think. Though that may be becasue we always got lost!! :roll: :oops: :LOL:

Seem to remember a beer stop just above it with grand views.

So - I'm coming up Friday night - camping on playing fields and will be in one of the pubs probably from around 10pm. Anybody else coming that evening? :D

Jon - is Mark coming?

Yup, Mark (Pfennig) is coming as mentioned above! :) Will be seeing you in a pub at some point on Fri night...

Id be quite happy if they lost that mud slide single track where they had just felled trees (think just before trail centre??) That bloody hurt loads :cry:

I'll defo be there friday late afternoon, i've booked the day of work and everything. I know the Ed's and Dave so will be able to find them. Anybody else wishing to supply a mobile number so we can meet up would be handy or a description of possible clothing. Last year the signal was weak to say the least, although it did work long enough for me to find everybody :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back