Hello

Hey John, if you still can't decide what to do with that 7700 groupset you have 'going spare', it would look great on this! ;)

John":2jbpdyss said:
Really nice frame. Who built for Lemond?

Look forward to seeing it built up :D

great looking frame and mint condition too :cool:

I think you made the right choice of seat too, the first one looks better for sure.

Please post pics when the project's completed..

Cheers Daniel

That is what I though, it took me an entire night to decide between the 2, plus I run a carbon SLR on my other Lemond so really wanted to mirror the setup in terms of being able to switch rides easily. Regal would have looked cool but I love the SLR which is comfy even in full carbon format with no padding !! Will post pics when done, off to collect the Cinelli bars and stem on Tuesday then just short of a Campag seatpost does anyone have a NOS one in 27.2 (i think ??).

Cheers

Tim

garethrl":166sg3xr said:
Hey John, if you still can't decide what to do with that 7700 groupset you have 'going spare', it would look great on this! ;)

:LOL: nah, none of my 4 DA gruppos are for sale.

I'm Campagnolo through and through :D

Picked up the Cinelli 65 - 42 bars today along with a Cinelli XA stem both NOS, old stock from a bike shop not too far away in Stafford. Shame they had no more as I would have bought up their stock as the bars are going for £60 - £70 on ebay, price today £25.00, Stem £21.00 bargin !!

Back