NWA: Farleton Fell. Saturday 28/11/09 !!!ALL WELCOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ride .

Hi Mark , i'm hoping it will be me and four others for the ride out . Some retro and some not , but hey-ho there is no accountng for taste . ;)

Pete .

Re: Ride .

peteteamtig":gjxdzu74 said:
Hi Mark , i'm hoping it will be me and four others for the ride out . Some retro and some not , but hey-ho there is no accountng for taste . ;)

Pete .
Great stuff Pete, fingers crossed for a good turnout.

Re: Ride .

sinnett177":daoccbc9 said:
peteteamtig":daoccbc9 said:

Pete .
Great stuff Pete, fingers crossed for a good turnout.
Good turnout !at this rate it'll be 2 seatings in the pub(what pub)((who mentioned a pub)) :LOL: :LOL:

Im afraid I'll more than likely be modern on this one, just about got a bike finished and really want to try it out :oops: I'll take it on the chin though :oops:

NWA:
sinnett177 - alpinestars cro-mega DX
drystonepaul -
Sidewinder -
peteteamtig -
peteteamtig +1 -
mr_ship (work pending) -
Stally -
Stallys' extras -
Reanimation -

MacRetro:
clockworkgazz -
kaiser - Salsa
zigzag -
Velomaniac -

North East and Yorkshire Group:

Lincolnshire Area Group:
Antiquekona -
Antiquekona +1 -

Possibles:
Retrobike 'Ride Out' Competition Winner - Adrian Timmis' 1993 Raleigh Dyna-Tech

My local club 'The Bog Trotters' are away for the weekend in Dumfries, so might ask any stragglers if they fancy joining us. Also hoping Mr.Kawasaki would be fit and available after recovering from his OWMTBC2009 injuries.

clockworkgazz":2rgu6tqu said:
I would like to bring the rigid SS Yo if you feel the route is suitable for it?
The route has a couple tarmac climbs that you'll need to attack and two off road hills which will might prove tricky (one because it's farly technical but short and the other because it's difficult to get a start on and is fairly long). It is do able though and i'm sure the rest of the group won't mind the extra time of recovery whilst the pack regroups.

Kaiser as I said at the start modern is fine with me. It's more about getting bums on saddles and meeting new faces.

Cool, I for one appreciate a challenge, and a show of diverse bikes and peeps. Plus I'll be coasting near the back anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back