Groves

Philippe

le download des images a partir de Mtb news est parfois impossible

un passage par un site comme photobucket ( a mon avis le meilleur pour le stockage d'image) serait pratique ;)

Salut, some Grove parts
AGGRESSOR fork, and Grove bar

Grove Hot Rods

Grove AGGRESSOR fork Neon Solar

Grove Hothead

Philippe

cchris2lou":2u3dx7h8 said:
Isnt Bill grove son registered on here ?

I am sure he is connected to Rody in some ways and they were discussing a re launch of the brand .

That would be cool if Bill Grove did a re-launch of the brand (especially since it would be nearby). But even if he doesn't I think it's worth noting that Rody and Hub have done a nice job carrying the torch with Groovy Cycleworks and Hubcap Cycles.

sancho":19w00hfr said:
cchris2lou":19w00hfr said:
Isnt Bill grove son registered on here ?

I am sure he is connected to Rody in some ways and they were discussing a re launch of the brand .

That would be cool if Bill Grove did a re-launch of the brand (especially since it would be nearby). But even if he doesn't I think it's worth noting that Rody and Hub have done a nice job carrying the torch with Groovy Cycleworks and Hubcap Cycles.

Hi, i am completely agree with you
Philippe

PM me if they open up and start selling Hot-rod cranks again.

Do not PM me if they open up again and start selling 29" SS :evil:

Wow guys, what a nice infusion of history in a single thread :D

Phillipe, you make me envious...and I've got a lot of Grove stuff laying about. Most of mine is pretty well ridden though ;)

I'll have to do some rummaging in the boxes of old pics...gotta a shot of the some neat proto stuff, including a few AL X frames that never made it to the market.

Here's the only Ti X frame running around...just got done taking it for a ride :p

cheers,

rody

ps...thanks for tipping me off to the thread guys, I just don't get the time to browse for fun much any more

Attachments

• small ti x.jpg
    small ti x.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 2,416
BOTM October 2009

Hi, thanks all who voted for the Grove.
I very proud to get this honor, and I'm very Happy that, after 18 years (the grove is from 1992, and it's nr° 3), Grove innovations still represent a symbol for innovations and beautiful work.
So much fine Bikes this month, it was a pleasure for me to participate
Greetings from Berlin
Philippe

Latest posts

Back