Customer service... Celebrating the good guys!

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Pace, Phoned them today for a RC200F6 seat clamp and a RC35 steerer.
£25 each, posted today. Top folk.

Oakley, on my 3rd M-Frame frame. Never any complaint, send the broken one and we'll return you a new one. Only ever had to pay postage and I bought them in 1993, Awesome.

Orange, Ordered a cycling Jersey from them, had none left, paypaled me a full refund and sent me a note to apologise and a pin badge! Top job!

I am genuinely impressed when firm's look after the old kit even though they don't 'have to'. Question is, which company has the coolest customer service, not including special favours from people you know.

magura...at least in the US.

i've had to contact them a few times recently regarding parts for my long ago out of production hs-22's, mostly broken or worn by me (i.e.: not warranty issues).

they've always been quick to answer the phone and happy provide parts...for free no less! i'd estimate they've sent me US$100 worth of misc bits over the last year or so, not including shipping costs.

in fact, i was recently able to share the love with a forum member...sending out some mounts that didn't work for me for only the cost of postage to the UK.

I'd like to nominate Brion and the guys at AMP Research, e-mailed them about some spares for th B3 and they keep it all.

Spares for a full suspension bike thats 12 years old :shock: :p :LOL:

John":3k76fsv9 said:
Always had really good experiences with Specialized.

Seconding that. I wanted some new decals for my '84 Stumpy and Specialized sent me two sets, FOC. They're the ones that they used for the 're-issue' of the Stumpy last year but they are identical to the originals.

UK customer services got them fed-ex'd across from the US to their offices and then popped them in the post to me.. most impressed.

Yep, for me it's gotta be Pace. They've been amazing over the years, and of recent I don't know many companies who would be arsed researching serial numbers and parts for 13 year old bikes and forks - especially now they've stopped making them. Great service - maybe they could teach the pricks at Bulldog and HSBC...

Klein: replaced my 91 attitude without asking proof of purchase. Got a new 99 Adroit with a Manitou SXR, and a letter in which they apologized for their running out of Stratas and Unikleins...

USE got my first generation suspension seatpost back on the road with free bits and fresh stickers.....top guys!

Stu

Back