who the f?$£ is 'moultonmad' on ebay?!

Not any consolation I know but if only you hadn't relied on that sniping programme and entered a manual proxy it would now be yours... (probably).
:(

Boyburning you have my sympathy. I had the same done to me for a Klein. Rot in Hell 'Kingbarceloner' :twisted:
So went and bought a Trimble :cool: :D

Is that any good then Kestonian, had a quick look but was a bit dubious about putting my ebay login and and password into it?, or is that how they all work?.

ape":23mfx395 said:
Is that any good then Kestonian, had a quick look but was a bit dubious about putting my ebay login and and password into it?, or is that how they all work?.

While you're at it can you tell me your full name, DOB, Mothers maiden name, pet's name and oh yes, the long number across the middle of your favourite credit card, issue No, Expiry No and the three numbers off the back please?

Ta

:LOL:

I don't really know what the point is with snipers. Surely you just bid a bit higher if you really want something!

I've never used a sniper and rarely lose out. Any time I have missed out it's because i've bid lower, not earlier, than the winner.

I won my Vit T2 in the very last second of the auction too, with no sniper...

ape":2w2pfk1m said:
I've not got a pets Stevek are you taking the michael out of me hmm?

No, I merely think it'd be crazy to give out your personal details. I was trying to illustrate this in my usual cynical fashion, no pi$$taking intended.
:)

Back