It's been a good Month for new toys!

Arran

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It's not often you get to replace 3 steeds from the stable in one Month but that's what I did last month.

First addition was the 2010 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp that I put my M975 groupset on (pics to follows).

Second addition was my new 2010 Avanti K.I.S.S. 26 (K.I.S.S. stands for 'Keep It Single Stupid). 4130 cr-mo frame, eccentric B/B, Fox Float 100mm fork, M965 wheelset, XT cranks, Deore hydraulic brakes, Tioga stem, Control Tech bars & barends, Ritchey WCS pillar, Specialized Toupe Gel saddle etc...

kiss1-1.jpg

kiss2-1.jpg

kiss4.jpg

kiss3.jpg

kiss5-1.jpg

Last, but definitely not least is my new 2010 Avanti Quantum Team. Carbon frame & fork, Dura-Ace 7900 groupset, Shimano 7850 wheelset, 7.1 kg as pictured (with pedals, computer & cages)!

quantum1.jpg

quantum2.jpg

quantum3.jpg

BB86 bottom bracket:
quantum4.jpg

1.125 upper & 1.5 lower headset bearings:
quantum5.jpg

Goes without saying, i'm a happy boy!

The K.I.S.S looks great! Is that the standard spec?

Speaking of replacing steeds, I'm the guy who bought your Klein, btw. (Very happy with it, too :D.)

Reposter":2e50jsqo said:
The K.I.S.S looks great! Is that the standard spec?

Speaking of replacing steeds, I'm the guy who bought your Klein, btw. (Very happy with it, too :D.)

No, that's not the standard spec on the KISS. I just bought the frame and built it up with stuff I had lying around.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the adroit.

Back