McMahon Racing Titanium Frame & Shaka Fork (US)

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
V-nice rame ➡️

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1...1QQihZ006QQcategoryZ98083QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2b96_12.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lovely...don't they require special brakes though? Don't think V's work...could be wrong... :?

Might be worth searching the MTBR forums for McMahon - let's just say they didn't have the best R&D in the world...

Simon":32ng516m said:
Might be worth searching the MTBR forums for McMahon - let's just say they didn't have the best R&D in the world...

I broke some MRC ti bars :(
fairly certain my mate curly has some MRC ti barends on his yo eddy.

Very nice - the size will keep the price down too. (No, I'm not bidding - got something better coming!)

Got a pair of similar forks with the aftermarket air internals - have all the old bits too - elastomers etc - seem pretty similar to Manitou (long allen key etc)

Rich":uv49zgs0 said:
Lovely...don't they require special brakes though? Don't think V's work...could be wrong... :?

Prob be a later version after the 'U-Brake' phase when they started making some alternative stoppers ➡️

mrcbatwing.jpg

Back